Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Memorial

The memorial went well. It was an amazing gathering and celebration of Jerry's life. Some people told typical Jerry stories ... meaning that they were funny and inspiring and highlighted his quirky approach to life, the universe and everything.

I have a few stories and memories that have arrived in the last couple of months, and I will post them shortly. I am still taking submissions to the blog so please send me any further Jerrynalia. I'll have a couple of additional stories of my own up here in the next day or so.

I haven't yet heard when the video will be available, but as soon as it is I will put it up or provide some method for distribution to those who want to see or remember what happened.

Sorry for the long hiatus, but there has been too much going on, and too little time to think.


No comments:

Post a Comment